New tool thread

2746FFE3-65F4-4A36-AE92-9C44F15A356C.jpeg
85F7A1F3-459A-47F8-B811-D254370EE268.jpeg

@AutoMechanic How do you like that Matco 88 ratchet? I picked up a new (chrome, non-flex) 3/8" on ebay last year, and am very happy with it. SO Dual 80 gets the edge, but the Matco is very, very good.

@AutoMechanic How do you like that Matco 88 ratchet? I picked up a new (chrome, non-flex) 3/8" on ebay last year, and am very happy with it. SO Dual 80 gets the edge, but the Matco is very, very good.
I love it. I love all the ones I have. I used the heck out of it today. It’s not quite the smoothness of my Snap-on ones but still great. Not a huge fan of the handle but it’s blue so I had to have the comfort grip lol. It is just the right length though so it’s probably going to get lots of use. I can say though I’ve never broken any of my Matco ratchets but o have the Snap-on so the Matco maybe made a little better haha.

I helped my Snapon dealer out with the a/c in his tool truck. Wasnt anything major so I told him not to worry about it. He walked in and put a pair of these on my toolbox He said they would become my favorite pliers and they have. He said they have been out 2 weeks and he is already on his second case of em, a case is 100 pair.

Back