New Porsche ... Well, Wifey Did It!

Don’t forget the wing!!!
IMG_2982.jpeg

Manual is awesome. Good looking car.

Off topic since the model will always remind me of this, but I worked at an elderly couples house a few years ago. The lady really shouldn’t have been driving for mental reasons, but she got into her manual 911 and backed it out of the garage and left for her doctors appointment like it was nothing. I’m sure I was smiling ear to ear when she fired that thing up and backed out.

Manual is awesome. Good looking car.

Off topic since the model will always remind me of this, but I worked at an elderly couples house a few years ago. The lady really shouldn’t have been driving for mental reasons, but she got into her manual 911 and backed it out of the garage and left for her doctors appointment like it was nothing. I’m sure I was smiling ear to ear when she fired that thing up and backed out.
that is inspirational!

Where does the T fall in the line-up? This is not the S/T, nor the Turbo or the Targa...I'm not familiar.
Above the base, below the S and Targa but it has more of a sports focus; less sound deadening, thinner glass, standard 'sport' suspension, mechanical LSD and, most importantly, unlike the base it is available with a manual transmission.

My life worked in reverse. I bought a new 951 when I was 20. There was no doubt in my mind I’d get a 997, someday. Then a 991. 992. Now, the ship has sailed. 😂

Congrats. The 911T is compelling. A smart way to get it. Sorta like getting everything necessary, and passing on what’s not. Congrats! 👍

Porsches are like a crime. Means, motive, opportunity.

Above the base, below the S and Targa but it has more of a sports focus; less sound deadening, thinner glass, standard 'sport' suspension, mechanical LSD and, most importantly, unlike the base it is available with a manual transmission.
Gotcha, didn't realize it was a Carrera trim 👍🏼

I sat in a cayenne recently and have to say the styling and feel of that interior is probably my favorite of them all right now. I looked at enough online to decide I wasnt in the place right now for the brand to make sense, but they took so many design elements I love about p2 Volvos (or vice versa) and had it in the cayenne. Open, airy cockpit, excellent materials, clear and discrete gauges, all business white and black. It looks like the same design language is in this one as well. Beautifully done.

Back