New Parking Pad.

ls1mike

$50 Site Donor 2024
Needed a place for the Travel Trailer, Car trailer and Boat (yeah a boat. I didn't want one, my wife did so we compromised and got a boat). I did most of this work. Had a guy come out with a backhoe and dig the tiers/trench. 7 pallets with 45 stones on them each. Each stone was 61lbs. I am getting too old for this...
Recycled concrete and gravel for the fill on Monday, 40 foot by 30 foot metal building next month. For reference the travel trailer is 35 feet long.
20210721_190011.jpg

20210721_185957.jpg

20210722_163451.jpg

And a cat...and an above ground pool...and the current travel trailer..... :oops:

Big project Mike. Will you compact the fill before the building and concrete?
I will. I am going to rent a plate tamper. It will just be the recycled concrete and then 1/4 minus on top. It should compact pretty nicely.

she let you get a boat called Stripper?

....oh... Striper... it's a brand name....

you know what they say about a boat...
it's a hole in the water you throw money into.

the 2 happiest days in every boat owner's life:
1: the day they buy the Boat
2: the day they sell the Boat

at my dad's Parkinson's therapy (Rock Steady Boxing), they did an exercise asking everyone in the group to come up with a name for a Fictitious boat they'd been given.
Dad's Answer? "For Sale"

the 2 happiest days in every boat owner's life:
1: the day they buy the Boat
2: the day they sell the Boat

He probably already knew this, he has a camper... :ROFLMAO:

Maybe not as bad as a boat but most "toys" are this way, boats, campers, etc... I tell my kids all the time, toys are expensive, pick wisely.

Just my $0.02

He probably already knew this, he has a camper... :ROFLMAO:

Maybe not as bad as a boat but most "toys" are this way, boats, campers, etc... I tell my kids all the time, toys are expensive, pick wisely.

Just my $0.02
Yeah I grew up on the Hudson river. Everyone had boats. I can say they have gotten better over the decades.
The travel trailer has been pretty decent and I would say it has not cost me too much to own. If I just keep up width maintenance it treats me right.

That's a big area, better rent someone young to run it.
I got this almost 16 year old kid that lives with me. I see him when he comes out of his room to remind me he is taller...He will do. That kid is me and I feel bad I did that to him. LOL

Back