New Griot's Ceramic Speed Shine

FYI another product from Griot's

"Introducing Ceramic Speed Shine, the World’s best spray detailer now with SiO₂ protection! We took everything you love about Speed Shine and tweaked the formula to create an exclusive blend of advanced silane polymer technology combined with SiO₂ to maintain an ultra-slick, insane-gloss finish in between more significant washing and protection processes. This product is scheduled to be available 12/1 and you can sign up to be notified when it becomes available for purchase here: https://bit.ly/3n5evBy #GriotsGarage "

Are you planning to get some?

I am getting low on my Sonax BSD. This would be a good replacement. I like to use the Detailer on door jams and sills, also the hatch area as well.

Are you planning to get some?

I am getting low on my Sonax BSD. This would be a good replacement. I like to use the Detailer on door jams and sills, also the hatch area as well.

Once I'm done my bottle of regular Speed Shine I'll likely get this. All I'm using right now is the 3 in 1 and Meguiar's Quik Interior Detailer. I use the Speed Shine as a drying aid currently.

Back