New GC Club Member

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Volvo T5 engine and GC . . . a great match.

Heck, I've got 50 quarts of the stuff, and I'm a Redline guy. Guess I'm out of the closet now.

If you're planning warranty OCIs in a higher pressure T5 or R, do a UOA just to be safe. 5k is a safer interval in these engines.

quote:

Originally posted by simple_gifts:
Can someone dig up the talking monkey GC thread; I have looked for it but can't find it.

Here ya go
cheers.gif

http://theoildrop.server101.com/cgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=51;t=000810

Well, my Volvo got a golden shower this morning - 6 quarts of GC gold. I am amazed already - the pain in my right knee is gone, and my vision has improved to the point that I no longer need to wear my glasses. This stuff is amazing!

Seriously though, I do plan on monitoring the oil to see how well it works. I reset the Avg MPG on the trip computer to see if there is a change. However, I think we are now into the winter blend for gasoline, so any MPG tests are probably void. I will also have the oil analyzed in the spring. Not sure there much else I can do. While I swear my engine is running smoother with GC, I get the same sensation after a car wash. My cars always seem to run better when clean, and when the sun is shining, so I don't put any stock in the buttocks sensor.

Let the fun begin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back