New Dishwasher Time AGAIN

Over the years I've built three new homes. I have always had amazing luck with Whirlpool dish washers and appliances in general. I buy the top of the line stuff, my first refrigerator is 25 years old and still going (my daughter has it).
My current Whirlpool dishwasher is the quietest I've ever experienced.

I have a Bosch 500 with SS tub. It is by far the best dishwasher that I have ever owned.
Yes to Bosch 500. But get a time delay. It runs at 3am, you don’t need a ‘heat cycle.’ Unless it’s in your bedroom you’ll never hear it. You’ll wake up to dry, clean dishes. Bypassing the heat cycle insures you won’t melt plastic items.

I bought a $250 Whirlpool dishwasher from Home Depot in 2017. I do dishes way more than I should (every other day minimum?) because electricity is practically free, and water IS free. Nothing has gone wrong with it. I treat it like a rented mule. Rinse food off in the sink? What's that? Dishwasher go BRRRRR!!!!
Lucky you. My Whirlpool dishwasher had the impeller pump seize. It looks like it was manufactured slightly out of round. Then the heating element quit. All barely out of warranty at two years. 1 year warranty but my parents purchased it on their Amex which upped it to two years.

Back