New cutting edge ammo.

The camera is bearing suspended and doesn't spin 🤣

Today, is the only day, that I regret reading anything in the news or on a forum

If we embed a GPS unit in it, and a microprocessor, we could get it to be self-guiding.

Then, just a tiny bit of anti-matter held in suspension by superconducting magnets in a vacuum chamber, and we could get kilotons of yield upon self-guided, precision impact!

“Sniper” would have a whole new meaning!

If we embed a GPS unit in it, and a microprocessor, we could get it to be self-guiding.

Then, just a tiny bit of anti-matter held in suspension by superconducting magnets in a vacuum chamber, and we could get kilotons of yield upon self-guided, precision impact!

C’mon Astro, you know darn well that you’d need the updated Flux Capacitor to handle that kind of yield. Silly rabbit.

Ready, AIM-120, Fire !

That is a lot of production to go into an April Fools joke.

Wish they had spent it on increasing production of actual ammo.
Yes they did a good job. I think they made this 5 years ago or so. I post it about every year, always new members to reel in and get a laugh.

Back