New Budweiser Cans?

Originally Posted by Lolvoguy
Originally Posted by BlueOvalFitter
Originally Posted by Quattro Pete
Originally Posted by BlueOvalFitter
she would drink an 18 pak of Coors light almost every night.

Is that like 2 non-light ones?
smile.gif

When we went in front of the judge for my sons (6 years old at that time) custody hearing the judge told her to get help for her drinking and drug problem (cocaine, crystal meth, and heroin sometimes) or until doing so, she could not get within 1K ft. of my son, no emails, letters, or phone calls either. She got up, flipped the judge off and told him "F-YOU!" She then stormed out the court room. The judge just grinned and gave me permanent custody of my son, and slapped her with contemp, $10K bond, and stated she had to everything he required her to do earlier.
She NEVER came around my son, NEVER spoke to him, or NEVER emailed, wrote, or called him, until he was 18. I raised him from 6 to 18. She had 3 other children from 3 different fathers, and they wound up in similar situations. Her 1st son from a different father is still in Angola prison. He was arrested for armed robbery, stealing 2 cars, drug trafficking, and counterfeit money making.

...so what your saying is....everything turned out OK for all parties involved.
thumbsup2.gif

It did for my son and I.
Her, to this day, if she were on the side of a road on fire, I wouldn't even stop to urinate on her to put out the fire.
banana2.gif
thankyou2.gif

Originally Posted by Propflux01
Can't drink that nasty "beer", but I can now be bragged that one drank X amount of beers and not be exaggerating!

Yeah, one of my friends that I did oil change for gave me couple 25 oz'ers of Natural Ice. All it's good for is getting you blitzed quick

Originally Posted by 4WD
Blue:
Don't spoil them … That Natty is cheaper … a million college kids probably agree, LoL …

Natty is just as good. Swill = Swill. If you 're going to drink cheap beer, drink cheap beer.

Yikes, even thinking about drinking a red can bud makes my stomach gurgle.

Mostly a craft brew drinker, or Belgian macro drinker.

I may be able to drink a few bud lights, but they need to be ice cold and its probably the last beer I would ever order at a bar.

Interesting to see the Czech Bud.

Re the 10 ounce cans: all you can do is "vote with your pocketbook".

I've been around different places in the USA and one thing I noticed was that Bud is frequently priced higher than locally made brews.
That is funny as, as said earlier, "cheap beer is cheap beer".
Maybe the Bud people think beer buyers conclude Bud is better because of commercials or sports sponsorships?

Someone said they saw a report that college kids are drinking lots of beer....THAT IS NEWS

Eine weisse bier bitte. Polaner, Spaten, Wienstephaner (sp?) even a Blue Moon

We used to make summer beer.Four natural lights and frozen lemonade. Usually works best to drink 2-40 ounces of Budweiser first.Then the Natty taste isnt so harsh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally Posted by Quattro Pete
Originally Posted by Duffyjr
Last time I seen Bud in a 10oz can was in Denver and it was 3.2, pretty much like drinking water.

AFAIK, regular Budweiser has 5% ABV. Bud Light - 4.2%.

But there are a few markets that restrict alcohol content to 3.2%, so the beer makers comply...

https://adage.com/article/cmo-strategy/budweiser-holds-funeral-mark-death-utahs-32-beer-law/2211996

Yes, if I remember right you could buy 3.2 at age 18 in Denver, this was back in 1986 so it could of changed.

Back