New Amsoil European Viscosities

There isn’t, which allows them to do it. That is the point.
So why did you say there was?

IMG_3620.jpeg

I’m sure Pablo can comment also, but isn’t the Amsoil Warranty program designed to protect the consumer if they use the Amsoil spec oil for their recommended applications? The new 0W-30 for 229.51/52, C30, etc?

Who cares about the approvals if Amsoil will warranty any oil related failures.

Sorry, the Amsoil Warranty protects Amsoil and not the Consumer, read it carefully.

So what’s your issue with it?
Well, I talked with a well-respected member here and he pointed some things out about these Warranties from Oil Companies, so I learned some stuff. I do not agree with some stuff, but there is nothing I can do about it. It is better to talk about Oil and not legal stuff on this Forum.

Well, I talked with a well-respected member here and he pointed some things out about these Warranties from Oil Companies, so I learned some stuff. I do not agree with some stuff, but there is nothing I can do about it. It is better to talk about Oil and not legal stuff on this Forum.
In other words, you got nothing. Be bold, back up your claims, teach others.

In other words, you got nothing. Be bold, back up your claims, teach others.
I have something, I was thinking about buying some Amsoil Motor Oil, but when I run out of my stash of Mobil 1, I will be buying some HPL Oil. Amsoil has a Warranty and I do not like there Warranty, I do not see any Warranty from HPL or Mobil.

The Amsoil Warranty is in PDF Format, I would have to print the whole thing out, you cannot cut and paste it here.

I can see it now; someone will put up a Link to some Warranty from Mobil, I already read 1 from Valvoline!

Back