New 2022 VW Jetta, pics released.

If and when we go all electric, I hope to stick with VW.

I have a "reservation" in for an ID.4. Not sure if I'll go through with it but I'm in line. Our only car - the Corolla was driven 50 miles in the last month so why bother? 😂

Last edited:
I like it, In pictures at least. I said the same thing about the Elantra until I saw a lower spec'd version on the road. It reminds me of the spaceship in the 80s arcade game, Asteroids. BTW, that's not a good thing imo. But this refresh on the Jetta doesn't strike me as taking away the premium conservative good looks.
Off-topic, but we had a '21 Elantra as a loaner for a few days. Both my wife and I thought the styling was an upgrade from previous gens. We both thought it was fun to drive and further agreed that if we were looking for an economy car, the Elantra would be on the short list. Have you driven one?

Off-topic, but we had a '21 Elantra as a loaner for a few days. Both my wife and I thought the styling was an upgrade from previous gens. We both thought it was fun to drive and further agreed that if we were looking for an economy car, the Elantra would be on the short list. Have you driven one?
It's funny you posted this. The new styling has really grown on me. I would have it on my short list too.

Back