Need Set of 4 Tire Pressure Sensors for Toyota

HI

I need a set of 4 aftermarket Tire pressure sensors for a Toyota,

The toyota part number is

42607-0C091

426070C091

looking for recommendations for a quality aftermarket sensor.

Thanks

Get the ebay unbranded ones-- they'll come as Pacific which is the OE to Denso which is the OE to Toyota.

I've gone through a few, two 06 prii, a 19, and a 21, snow tires, old batteries etc, they program perfectly and last like the originals.

I use carista for programming BTW.

Get the ebay unbranded ones-- they'll come as Pacific which is the OE to Denso which is the OE to Toyota.

I've gone through a few, two 06 prii, a 19, and a 21, snow tires, old batteries etc, they program perfectly and last like the originals.

I use carista for programming BTW.
wow, that is inexpensive 4 for under $40 total , that sounds too good to be true.

My 2021 RAV4 has a mode that I can get into via the dash / steering wheel buttons that will allow me to register relearn the the new sensors. Its called "Change Wheel Set Mode". So I won't need a tool to register them. The sensors come programmed I jsut need to have the car "learn" them through the "Change Wheel Set Mode".

wow, that is inexpensive 4 for under $40 total , that sounds too good to be true.

My 2021 RAV4 has a mode that I can get into via the dash / steering wheel buttons that will allow me to register relearn the the new sensors. Its called "Change Wheel Set Mode". So I won't need a tool to register them. The sensors come programmed I jsut need to have the car "learn" them through the "Change Wheel Set Mode".

I just bought some of those pacific branded ones off of ebay, got them today.. $46 for four of them! My family member who needs them for their nissan rogue. They weren't wanting to spend $80+ each at the nissan dealer, I don't blame them! So, I found these on ebay, so far they do look like good quality.. We'll see when they install them.. so far the feedback was good.. I took a chance, at that price? Why not!?

Back