need help

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am wanting to switch over to a 10w30 hdeo in my 00 durango (15w40 is too thick) and no one around here (portland oregon) seems to carry an hdeo in the 10w30 flavor. Does anyone know where I can get a 10w30 hdeo? Parts stores? Wally world?

Originally Posted By: roadrunner1
any farm or impliment dealers nearby? you could also check heavy duty truck centers
. You have a valid point. I checked out some but haven't been successful. Might have to special order

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: grease_monkey
Originally Posted By: roadrunner1
any farm or impliment dealers nearby? you could also check heavy duty truck centers
. You have a valid point. I checked out some but haven't been successful. Might have to special order

you might just have to ask, might not be a big selling item and maybe in stock but not on display

Originally Posted By: hate2work

Amsoil has a distribution center close to Portland, not exactly sure where it is but you can pick some up there.

http://www.amsoil.com/storefront/acd.aspx

Carson oil distributes a lot of our supllies at our shop I will have to check with them. I know that none of the auto parts stores carry this kind of oil, but then again I probably shouldn't have counted on them in the first place.

Originally Posted By: daman
Do you have a TSC by you? they would have traviller oil 10w or 10w30w HDEO i think i saw.

Sadly there is no tsc outfits near here. I am going to call up carson oil on monday. I will keep you guys posted. And thaks for your help

I've tried to find some 10w-30 dino HDEO and the only companies I've been able to find that offer it are Delo, Texaco,
New Holland ( the ag manufacturer ) and Case IH.

In my area (Ohio), it is tough to find a 10W30 HDEO. I wanted Rotella T 10W30 for a Kubota Tractor... ultimately, found it at O'Reilly Auto Parts - only available in gallons in the store, but they sometimes will order quarts. (I also found Motorcraft at the Ford dealer, but it was expensive - also, you might try someplace like small tractor dealers, but they are a bit expensive : which is why I went to O'Reillys)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back