Need help with part numbers - Toyota

Noticed ATF dripping below the radiator area on the ‘05 Corolla (1zz fe). Crept underneath the car and I’m pretty sure it’s coming from the trans cooler metal lines. I ordered the part (#32907-02030) and it should get here in the next couple of days.

Can someone here please help me with finding the part number for the 2 bolts, 4 rubber hoses and the spring clamps?

Any recommendation where I can buy the hoses and the spring clamps that are good quality outside of the dealer?

Can I just buy equivalent bolt from HD/Lowes and put them in?

The local dealership here overcharges everything (eg: trans cooler line was $52.xx shipped from an out of state dealer vs. $87.xx from local dealer).

Do the clamps need replacing? the constant tension ones seem long lived. Unless if rusty, that is.

The bolts are M6x1.00 by whatever length (I think 16mm off the top of my head). The bolts usually break and need to be extracted, The clamps are 96135-51300. The rubber hoses all supercede to 90080-44125 which is a universal cut to fit hose, you will need 4 of them.

Have you tried toyotapartsdeal.com? I don’t see an exploded view there, finding one would help.

Thanks - I did look at Toyota Parts Deal and Olathe’s website. neither seemed to show an exploded diagram under their transmission and automatic transmission sections. Partly why i wasn’t sure.

The constant tension clamps look fine - not too much rust. But I figured change them out while I’m in there since those are still from the factory?

Cheap enough to replace, I guess. I haven’t, but I also haven’t changed a hose in years. Replaced the radiator twice in my 99 Camry, reused the hoses both times, but cannot say for certain that a prior shop changed them.

The bolts are M6x1.00 by whatever length (I think 16mm off the top of my head). The bolts usually break and need to be extracted, The clamps are 96135-51300. The rubber hoses all supercede to 90080-44125 which is a universal cut to fit hose, you will need 4 of them.

Awesome, thanks a bunch! So does this mean I go to Napa or Oreillys and just get their generic ATF hose to cut to length?

I’ll call the dealership and see what they can do for the clamps.

I was able to thumb those 2 bolts out, working them back and forth very very slowly. They are very very crusty and I don’t want to re-use them. Any suggestions on where to get the bolts from that won’t rust immediately like the ones from the HW stores do?

See if anything in this picture looks familiar. If it does then post up the number that you think is what you need and I'll get a part number for you.

1710696921275.jpg

See if anything in this picture looks familiar. If it does then post up the number that you think is what you need and I'll get a part number for you.

View attachment 208885

Thanks @FowVay What section did you look under to find that diagram?

I made mark up - hoses and clamps in blue are what I’m trying to figure out. 32921R, 32921J, 32941, 32942, 32921D and 32922A.

IMG_6583.jpeg

I think you're in luck. Those rubber hoses and metal connector pipe come as an assembly. It's supposed to be part number 90080-44125, QTY 1. I see that you already ordered the metal part so maybe you can verify the numbers and get a refund.

Those 4 hose clamps all came up as the same part numbers through supersession and their numbers are 90080-46071, QTY 4. However, they are included in the assembly part number 90080-44125 so verify before you make the purchase.

Unfortunately these parts are Country of Origin and VIN specific so depending on whether you have a Japanese make or North American make does make a difference. My suggestion is for you to take this information to a local dealer with your VIN so they can verify these numbers. Once verified then make your purchase as you see fit. The items are incredibly inexpensive.

1710706561932.jpg

1710706672097.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks!! One more question, are you able to tell the difference between the 90080-44125 and the 32907-02030? This is a North American made Corolla.

I’ll also give the dealer a call tomorrow.

These numbers are a bit difficult to understand. Apparently there has been part number supersessions along with a service bulletin for whistling noise. My best advice is to get a dealer to pull up the diagram and review the numbers. After looking deeper I come up with these numbers:

96135-51300 hose clamps at all locations. Possibly need all 8 of this number
32907-02030 metal tube assembly. Need 1 (already ordered?)
90080-44125 rubber hose. Need 4

I apologize for the previous confusion but hopefully this gets you on a path to resolution. I don't have the most recent parts catalog so some of the items have changed. Give your dealer a visit and hopefully he can verify the numbers.

Please let us know what you find out.

Perfect, I appreciate the help. I will post back here tomorrow once I give the dealer a call.

Perfect, I appreciate the help. I will post back here tomorrow once I give the dealer a call.
For future reference, here's a very good Toyota EPC
If you're VIN doesn't work, use your chassis code instead

Called and confirmed with the local dealership - part numbers are exactly as described by @FowVay in post #12. The 90080-44125 is part number for each of the hoses.

I purchased the clamps from an out of state dealer and getting it shipped for half the price of ordering it from the in town Toyota dealer. My plan is to just buy some atf hose from Napa and cut to length and replace.

For future reference, here's a very good Toyota EPC
If you're VIN doesn't work, use your chassis code instead

thanks @michaelluscher for posting this! finally a thorough toyota parts diagram catalog/database! excellent find! (y)

Thanks @FowVay - I ordered the 2 bolts too that hold the oil cooler sub assy to the vehicle. All parts expected to be delivered by end of the week.

@michaelluscher - appreciate the link. Bookmarked it for the corolla and the pathfinder. This will make future part number hunts compared to browsing various Toyota dealers’ parts diagrams!

Back