Motorcraft parts Distributors for lower prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are local places where you can get Motorcraft products at a fair price(A/C delco too sometimes), sometimes even less than online when you take shipping into account. I know about these places, and the Ford hotline also told me about it.

I got Mercon V for less than any parts store and somewhat more than Walmart.

In NY there is United Auto Supply. If you are in a city goto the motorcraft website and search for dealers. Ford dealers will come up as well as local businesses who carry their line of parts. Usually they sell at very fair prices. These are no frills parts places that deal with shops, with a simple counter and no air fresheners, rims, car tzatkis and upsells. You give them a part number (they can look things up too) and you have your part. Simple. And you support local business too. They don't quote prices on the phone either. I get my M/C batteries, starters, etc there. No return shipping if there is a problem.

Note: they only carry the Motorcraft line, not Ford. That is dealer only. Dealers actually buy their Motorcraft products from them and mark it up.

Last edited:
Nice that they can look up part numbers. Ford has made this more confusing for internal reasons.

Originally Posted By: eljefino
Nice that they can look up part numbers. Ford has made this more confusing for internal reasons.

Yes, you can call in and they will cross reference the part. They are usually busy in the store so its better to hand them a slip with the number you need.
These places are usually located behind some warehouse completely out of public view. Total opposite of Advance Auto with all their bright glaring signage. You also pay for that in their crazy retail prices, if you don't have coupons. When I pick up my orders at Advance I see people walk in off the street and pay $60 for synthetic oil and a good filter. One guy said its better than the $150 his dealer charges.

I would say 99.5% of their customers are pros. But they welcome DIYers and people who work on cars on the side, money is money, right? And they pass on great prices. I spread the word where I can.

Anyone need a good price on OEM or dealer sourced stuff in the Montreal area for any makes let me know a few calls I can save you hundreds. I can negotiate the full repair and do all the preventative stuff once we are in that I can advise you to do and at least save a pile on labor based on the vehicles condition, mileage, and where you are at or I can get you into a brand new Honda or Acura with as many free waxes, oil changes, all weather mats etc etc thrown in.

Drain and fill freebies, promo stuff, wash and waxes we look at all the small stuff to save you having to bother with it yourself I can price custom packages as a one shot deal make a list of likes you want off your plate that absolutely wont break the bank and you are dropping the keys off into a dealer's hands im your guy on the inside.

Send me a PM, maybe others can chime in that can pull strings near you.

A buddy got quoted 900$ for a heater core (????) on a 2003 Corolla, this is a 60$ item off of Rock Auto.

We have a large range of pricing available to us, if someone can advocate for you it can save big cash for AAA quality parts.

If I can help I have a mechanics background and have contacts or can at least help you avoid being ripped off, and if you have been ripped off then ABSOLUTELY give me a phone call my details should be up early February.

I cater to the fussy DIY'er that stresses over a valve lash adjustment and wants valvetrain pics to see if the oil they are using is holding up (varnish etc).

I am trying to get an oil filter cutter so we can post on BITOG, and if you want to be present for repairs I can get you permission to watch your ride being worked on.

I feel that this is the way mechanics should be handled because I know what worries my clients, so I absolutely remove stress or reduce the price, or compensate in manners that keep you from needing to shampoo and wax on a sunny day when I can bake those nice things into the deal.

Nothing beats stress free dealership repair on the cheap where your car is available that you can watch. I hope to also contribute some DIY help when I have a chance, but mainly:

I also hope to learn a TON from all you guys on BITOG and hope to work together very soon. I am blown away by the level of knowledge on this site!

Ford46 I have been using United Auto for years. Like since they moved into the Albany area!!!! Great place to use for parts. I'm currently 200 miles north of Albany and I was pleasantly surprised they still daily deliver to me!!!!

The same distributor we get our Motorcraft parts from at work(local Ford dealership) also sells AC Delco. We often use them to bypass buying from the local GM dealer. We even stock AC Delco oil for customers who want Dexos oil in their GM vehicles.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: cb_13
The same distributor we get our Motorcraft parts from at work(local Ford dealership) also sells AC Delco. We often use them to bypass buying from the local GM dealer. We even stock AC Delco oil for customers who want Dexos oil in their GM vehicles.

I do the same thing with our 2 FADs. Officially the FADs are not supposed to sell at the same discount to the public or independent shops, but they do anyway. One of our FADs splits WINs money on Motorcraft which is nice since most are the K status ones.

I wish we had that in Canada.
wink.gif
They do for AC Delco, but that's lacking with Motorcraft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back