Need a new Honda 3100 psi power washer pump / pump head ?

Ah man im mad at myself for this one. :mad:
I left the 3100 Honda psi power washer hooked up outside after I used it on a nice day (with intentions of using it the next day.....) - got busy and it froze for a couple weeks.
The plastic inlet hose attachment was also broken. I "thought" that was the worst of it - I have extra power washer for parts so I replaced the plastic inlet hose attachment than hooked water up to it but was already leaking just from the water pressure... once i started it the pump works but is BLOWING water out of a crack in the pump head hat case..... (Pictures haha) with little actual pressure in the wand. So I tried JB weld/waterweld/bluemagic/can't remember the name, I think it "could" of worked if I let it set longer inside, but it didn't and still blows water out of these areas.

Can I replace just this item that bolts onto the bottom of the pump...? What is the actual name of it? :unsure:
Can I try fixing this somehow or would replacement be the best bet?

Thanks for the feedback and information. 🙏

IMG_2393.jpeg
IMG_2392.jpeg

Replacement would be your best bet. These consumer grade pumps are not worth trying to find and pay parts for. I just replaced the pump on mine when it went south. wasn't that much of a sting.

Replacement would be your best bet. These consumer grade pumps are not worth trying to find and pay parts for. I just replaced the pump on mine when it went south. wasn't that much of a sting.
Thats also what I am thinking.

I would like to maybe go up to like 3500 , 3400 psi pump if I can? Have any suggestions? I am "willing" to invest about $150 into fixing this.. the Honda GVC190 engine runs beautifully...

it might be helpful to know the actual brand and model number - ive had some success finding parts for craftsman and similar consumer pressure washers.

Honda does not AFAIK make pressure washers - it is Honda POWERED pressure washer by someone else... what brand it the pump (AR?) and it the brass pump housing crackerdor only the tube.

it might be helpful to know the actual brand and model number - ive had some success finding parts for craftsman and similar consumer pressure washers.

Honda does not AFAIK make pressure washers - it is Honda POWERED pressure washer by someone else... what brand it the pump (AR?) and it the brass pump housing crackerdor only the tube.
oh your right!
It's a TROY-BILT XP 3100 PSI 2.7GPM POWERED by HONDA GCV190.
IMG_1380.jpeg

This is a number on the bottom hat/head piece
IMG_2394.jpeg

looks to be a p/n?
Screenshot 2022-12-29 at 7.03.25 AM.jpg

I can't really find anything on pump its self, but here's a picture of it.

IMG_2395.jpeg

Thank you.

well there you have it.

That manifold seems expensive, the mentioned pump seems like a better deal....
Yeah it is kinda expensive for just that part.....

Would that pump be a "plug and play" on this honda engine with the cut outs in frame ect... would it all line up?

Yeah it is kinda expensive for just that part.....

Would that pump be a "plug and play" on this honda engine with the cut outs in frame ect... would it all line up?
If you’re speaking of the one I posted, no. mine is a side shaft engine, yours is a bottom shaft. Somethimg like this style is what your looking for:

you can search for one that may be a bit more pressure, and meet your particular mounting needs, but about 3200 is max for that engine.

Received the new "upgraded" genuine Annovi Reverberi pump. Plug and play. total was $184 shipped to my door. The GCV190 engine powers this upgraded pump perfectly. Thank you for the feedback. 🙏

For any one else thats comes across this thread these are the dimensions of the pump on Honda GVC190 Engine.
100275-6_2022-11-06-092108_vzet.jpg

100275-3-spec_2022-11-06-092106_jewr.jpg

100275-2-spec_2022-11-06-092105_wgmp.jpg

Nice job! Last spring I changed the pump on my pressure washer with the Briggs 6.5 hp engine. I also got me of those pumps from Amazon & it works great!
PS pick up a can of “Pump Saver” it’s a mix with antifreeze in it that pushes out the water & also lubricates the pump. This is what you should use to winterize the pump.

E762FD9A-4FAF-4F76-8E2A-B47257CBA7F7.jpeg

Back