Need a 32oz Heavy Duty Spray Bottle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: kkreit01
Don't buy the Zep one at HD. It can't even handle their own product. I had better luck with the generic HD one. I'll have to try the Spraymaster. Zep CLR is very tough on spray bottles. I'm currently using a recycled Surf City Garage spray bottle, and it has lasted the longest.

even with cleaner that contain bleach ?

Originally Posted By: MetalSlug
Originally Posted By: kkreit01
Don't buy the Zep one at HD. It can't even handle their own product. I had better luck with the generic HD one. I'll have to try the Spraymaster. Zep CLR is very tough on spray bottles. I'm currently using a recycled Surf City Garage spray bottle, and it has lasted the longest.

even with cleaner that contain bleach ?

I haven't tried bleach. I don't know what's in Zep CLR, but it's pretty potent. The Zep spray bottle worked 1 time, and not the next. (and that was diluted a lot).

Originally Posted By: wapacz
A quick google tells me that you need to look for a sprayer with viton seals. Which can withstand bleach better than regular seals.

The problem is that by the time you source a few of these bottle you are probably better off getting a pump sprayer that is rated for bleach.

Like one of these for 15 dollars
http://www.amazon.com/Smith-190285-1-Gallon-Chemical-Non-Corrosive/dp/B002YNSADU

shocked2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back