Nascar Darlington Weekend

I don't have a problem with the bump and run, and I can understand being disappointed when you're on the wrong end of it, but I could really do without the trash talk and name calling. From both Logano and Byron. That's one of the reasons I quit watching a few years ago. Handle yourselves like men, not boys. Reddick and Briscoe at Bristol are a good example of how to do it right.
We've seen it all before right? If the second place car tries to pass clean, the first place car is going to block him high or low and most likely wreck the both of them. The only thing the car in second can really do any more is try to move the leader out of the way (Rattle his Cage according to Dale) and win the race. Hopefully, you can move him just enough to win but if he wrecks, he wrecks. If you are in first anymore with second right on your bumper, you better tighten the seatbelts because you're gonna hit hit something. They all do it but they all complain when it gets done to them. They're bigger cry babies than soccer players.

Byron drove Joey up the track once he wasn't going to give him a second chance it's for the win, I don't recall Joey trash talking Byron he just told it how it was!

Byron drove Joey up the track once he wasn't going to give him a second chance it's for the win, I don't recall Joey trash talking Byron he just told it how it was!
I stand by my comments. These guys are role models, whether they want to be or not. It would be better for them to drop the smart alleck attitude, and simply say "that's just racing". If nothing can be said in kindness, there's no point in saying anything at all. It sets a poor example. I feel we need good role models now days, perhaps now more than ever. We're devolving rapidly as a society. Grown men acting like babies is a poor choice of behavior, and I won't stand for it. That's just where I'm at with things. Otherwise, I enjoy racing.

Back