Napolean Dynamite

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did and I thought is was funny.
smile.gif

I have it and reviewed it in this forum 3 or 4 months ago.....I can't believe how many times we quote that silly movie around the house.......yeah I'm the same guy that says people that watch too much TV are brain dead.

Got tots?

It's just sorta funny stupid....and a bit original and not pompous.

Just fix yourself a kay-sah-diller!

"Tina, You fat lard, come get some dinner."

I thought the part where the guy smashed the tots in his pocket was pretty funny. IDIOT !!!!

There's a girl I went to high school with who got to be an extra in the dance scene. I can actually spot her in the movie!

My mom has a friend who's from the town they did a lot of the filming in, and who knows the farmer who shoots the cow. Apparently, that actually happened one day, and they decided to recreate it in the movie!

Just the way Napolean eats.

Oh and his brother: "....I'm really angry, we've been dating for like 3 months and she hasn't sent me a body shot...."

Uncle Rico. Time travel...

What about the scene where his brother asks Napolean "can you pull me into town", then you see Napolean riding his bike with his brother holding a rope being pulled on his rollerskates. LOL
For a spilt second when I heard his brother ask him that question I was, did he REALLY say what I thought he said, sure enough!!!

I am 31 and laughed so hard I thought I was going to wear my diaphram out!!! My wife is about 4 years longer then me and did not think it was funy at all. I watched twice in one night then watched it again the next day! I would have watched every day for a week but the wife took it back after the second day!

I can not waite to see the sequeal wich is suposed to revolve around Kip getting married!

quote:

People that bought this selection also bought Monty Pythons Quest for the Holy Grail and Fualty Towers on DVD!

I liked it. Uncle Rico was great.

Do the chickens have large talons?

You know, like nunchuck skills, bowhunting skills, computer hacking skills... Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

I spent some time with my 20yr old Sister and her Boyfriend this morning. I swear to god,they quoted lines from ND non-stop. I don't think they could hold a conversation if they hadn't seen the movie.

After about an hour I was ready to strangle them both.
frown.gif

quote:

"Your mom goes to college."

The first time I saw the movie I didn't even pick up on this line. I was still trying to figure out "What the heck....?" I was trying to take in serious, I guess. My kids insisted on showing to 80 year old grandma - she was actually laughing by the end.

It's not like these lines are totally hilarious taken out of context - but there is something about the place and timing of delivery.

I mean - you know it's kinda hot and dry and Napy is running to the Prom (in his used "Tux" after running from Uncle Rico's sales call)...and then he pimps a ride with Pedro's cousins with the connections.....and you don't even need to know what's gonna happen when he goes to the house of his "date".......

I love when Kip tested the plasticware...and it failed, so he just keeps on driving........
rolleyes.gif

"You got like 3 feet of air."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back