Napa Gold 1356 Cut Open

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Ladies and Gentleman. Today My motorcycle and my Jeep needed their oil changed today so I will be posting shortly of the TG8A I cut open.

I have a 2002 Honda CBR600f4i with 21.4k miles.

Last oil change:
3.5qts of Rotella T 15w40 with Napa Gold 1356

This oil change:
3.5 qts of Rotella T4 15w40 with Napa Gold 1356

The oci is 2.5 thousand miles on it. As good as it looked, from now on I will just leave it in there for two ocis.

No tears, ADBV was nice and pliable, durable, pleats were tough. Typical Wix quality.

I did not find the date code so if anyone could tell me where to look, I'll note to look for it next time I cut open a NapaGold

Enjoy :]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Like this

2as47d.jpg

Hmmm I looked on the done end but didn't see anything.

I will try looking again tomorrow

Originally Posted By: Kira
You can't fool me. That's a brand new filter you cut open and dipped in honey. Kira

Lol, I was kind of shocked how well it looked, wished I could have saved money and put it back on lol.

Originally Posted By: Jason_Michaels
Magnificent. Thank you.

Originally Posted By: AirgunSavant
Looks good....thanks!

Originally Posted By: SLCraig
I have used tons of those in my time never a problem. I love the Napa Gold filters. Thanks for sharing.

You all are most very welcome :]

Originally Posted By: jeepman3071
Looks great! Napa Golds have been my go-to filters for quite a while now.
thumbsup2.gif

Yes, I enjoyed the 1515 when I was running it in my jeep. Seemed solid, wished I would have cut it open at the time.

Great job here man. The Napa golds are a great dilter. The buy one get one free sale they have is the time to buy them.

Originally Posted By: JeepWJ19
....Typical Wix quality....
Yep.

This one used to be for majority Honda vehicles and others before Wix changed the baseplate design a few years back, now spec is 5/7356. This one now mostly motorcycles/power sports, OPE and some vehicles like Mitsu.

Thanks for c&p.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back