Nancy Reagan dead at 94

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: demarpaint
RIP Nancy Reagan. IMO Ronald Reagan was the best President of my lifetime, and she was the best first lady.

In my lifetime Truman, Ike, Kennedy, and Regan.
R.I.P Nancy

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: skyactiv
Her husband was the best president in my lifetime but her "JUST SAY NO" junk I put up with in school was a joke.
Knowing some people who took prescription opioid pain relievers (Oxycontin & similar), got addicted, wound up with heroin addiction because of they ran out of doctors to shop for scripts, I would say she was on the right track. I've been prescribed opioid painkillers for injuries in the past, I tore the prescriptions up & threw them away! It would be very difficult to argue that life in the big cities is better now than before the drug Pandora's Box was opened.

Originally Posted By: Vern_in_IL
How this is not political and me asking about the history of wrestling, is? It's disgraceful.

Here's your short answer. The person in your question had zilch to do with wrestling. It was only part of the show, because wrestling craves mainstream attention for obvious reasons, particularly financial gain. That's the beginning and end of the entire matter, and what I would have stated had the thread not been closed.

As for Nancy, I wish her peace. Watching her husband descend into senility must have been absolutely hellish. I would have to say I'm a fan of hers. And that has nothing to do with politics, and my distaste for astrology doesn't make me want to yell at her.
wink.gif

RIP Nancy Reagan. IMO Ronald Reagan was the best President of my lifetime, and she was the best first lady.

Absolutely!!

RIP Nancy,the classiest first lady our country has ever had.

Originally Posted By: Vern_in_IL
How this is not political and me asking about the history of wrestling, is? It's disgraceful.

Yep, it is. But what can you do, this is a fair and balanced forum.

Originally Posted By: Trav

+1 So we have seen the best and the worst. RIP Mrs Reagan.

+1.

Originally Posted By: Mr Nice
Drugs are a cancerous poison.

Just ask the folks in Chicago...
So is alcohol, tobacco and many other things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back