My wife is in the hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys. My wife has been in the hospital since Friday, when she went to the ER for chest pain. She is only 37, but there is a family history of death by heart attack (at a young age) on her Mother's side. So far, she's had all the standard blood tests, several EKG's, CAT scan, X-rays, and an ultrasound. The doctors have not told us anything definitive yet. They are doing these tests to try to rule out a heart defect, that could possibly require surgery. She is scheduled for an MRI sometime tonight, but they have not taken her for it yet. We should know something definitive by Sunday morning.

I'm back at home for the night caring for my son. Just please keep us in your thoughts, and send us some good karma.

WW

She will be alright. You did the right thing getting her to the hospital when you did. We'll all be thinking and praying about her and send some good energy your way.

She'll be OK. Keep us all posted.

As a co-founder of ICCC-PNW Chapter, I will light my favourite Coleman lantern for you and your wife tonite and a prayer for her speedy recovery.

Q.

Hang in there Wayne. We're all pulling for you and your wife. I hope everything turns out OK. Keep your sons spirits up.
55.gif

Hello,
Im sorry to hear that but with todays medicine and equipment they can really do wonders say a prayer and know she is in the best place "a hospital" keep us informed she will be in my prayers... What is her first name?

I hope shes OK, its good that she is at the hospital getting tests done.

Some people ignore their chest pain an just indigestion but it turns out to be something very serious.

Quote:
You did the right thing getting her to the hospital when you did.

You also did the right thing telling us about her condition, so we can pray for you and your family. I just said prayer and a candle is burning as we speak.

I assume she's at Highlands? My folks live in Huntsville and my dad has had cardiology work done at Huntsville Hospital. They're world class, very innovative and caring.

I'm sure she is going to be just fine. Just thought I'd offer a suggestion of a nearby hospital with a terrific cardiology dept.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back