my unscientific findings

Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually use Phillips 66 gas. I bought a tank of Shell gas on a recent trip and it smelled the same. What does this mean? Even QuickTrip gas smells the same. Weird.

Well you and I both know its two different things. Wpp did email me back and tell me they are a blender and packaging company. And so far my Saturn is doing good on their oil.

That would be awesome!

The exhaust fumes from my Tahoe already smells like cinnamon, at least to me.

Warren Performance Products/Warren Distribution is a blender, not an oil maker. They have to buy the base oil from one or more refiners and buy the additive package from a chemical company.

Originally Posted By: Solarent
Talking about sniffing oils, a colleague of mine was recently talking about making a new brand of oil that was scented.... no joke motor oil that actually smells like bananas, vanilla, cinnamon etc - imagine the options it would be crazy!!!

lol... infomercial::

"tired of your oil burning mosquito fogger smelling bad?"

"Well then the new Lube it - Scented! is just for you!"

"passers by will now see your vehicle as environment enhancer not stinker!"

"WOW, Steve, tell me more!!...."

When the lavendar scented Kumho tires came through I really wanted to buy a set but they were only available sized to fit one of my cars andt it had shiny new Generals on it. If an oil I were going to buy was available in a bacon scented version for maybe $0.10 more per quart I'd buy it.

Originally Posted By: Texan4Life
Originally Posted By: Solarent
Talking about sniffing oils, a colleague of mine was recently talking about making a new brand of oil that was scented.... no joke motor oil that actually smells like bananas, vanilla, cinnamon etc - imagine the options it would be crazy!!!

lol... infomercial::

"tired of your oil burning mosquito fogger smelling bad?"

"Well then the new Lube it - Scented! is just for you!"

"passers by will now see your vehicle as environment enhancer not stinker!"

"WOW, Steve, tell me more!!...."

I think I might pass this on to my friend. That's hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back