My phone makes me feel like an idiot. HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do i actually see (to select and use) My apps) from my homescreen of LG Optimus V? I have Facebook Mobile and Shop Savvy on it, and i can NOT get to them, i do not see them.

?

Check this video:

http://youtu.be/UEPnT_M4XcM?t=2m25s

At about 2 mins 30 seconds she presses a button on the screen that looks like a checkerboard. This should bring up the list of all apps installed on the phone.

Also you can create shortcuts to apps and place them directly on the desktop. You typically do this by long pressing on an empty spot on the screen and this will bring up a menu that will let you create a shortcut to an app or a widget.

Have you tried swiping your finger from side to side on the home screen? I just recently got my first android smartphone (HTC Wildfire S), and it took me a while to realize that there are 3 or 4 normally hidden app screens that can be uncovered by doing this.

Just a general observation, not meant to sound like a [censored], but those of you new to smartphones in general, don't you go into a wireless store first where the sales person shows you the basics before you even buy one?

If it was a direct on-line purchase, I understand. But still, most carrier portals have very detailed info on each smartphone including product demos and videos that show you how to get around. That's if reading the manual is a no-go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back