My Grandma is on her death bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Colt, my condolences to you, your family and extended family members. Cherish all the great memories you have with her and let her know one last time what she meant to you and your family. Good luck with everything bud.

Sorry to hear that. It is good to hear at least that your family had a chance to say good byes and your Grandmother seems to be departing on her terms and is in peace with that.

My condolences Colt. As mentioned above me, grandmothers are special people. I lost one almost 4 years ago, and the other one it will be a year she is gone in a week. I miss both of them dearly. Im currently dealing with my dad on his death bed, and am very grateful to have had the time to share with him knowing what is coming, it wont hurt any less when it does happen though. Spend as much time as you can with her, and you will have a lot of good memories to remember her by.

So, it turned out she had to be taken to the ER here because the hospital in spokane didnt send her orders over to the hospice ahead of time so they could get some pain killers strong enough. I guess hydrocodone isnt touching it anymore and they have her on dilaudid.

grandma.jpg

She's at peace now, colt.

Like Johnny said, you can see in her eyes she loved her family and just wants everyone to be ok - she's fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back