My Breakfast 1/10/23

Sauteed in coconut oil and butter, onions, cabbage, mushrooms, and lastly some grass fed ground beef chunks.
Everything was non stick until I added the meat, then it stuck a little.
With that said, this was quite good. Simple, whole foods are what I eat every day.
What I usually do with a stir fry like this is add some broth or water when I add the meat,
and cover it for a few minutes just to cook the meat, that way it doesn't stick at all.

DSC_2960.JPG

DSC_2961.JPG

Last edited:
if everyone ate like that sick care would be in trouble + of course time restricted eating is equally if not more important say the pros!!

You're not helping your cholesterol levels. Coconut oil is one of the more unhealthy fats and the butter doesn't do you any favors either.

With all the eggs I eat per week, my blood lipids are just fine.
That's what the choline in eggs does for me.

Last edited:
No pic but I had 2 strips of crisp bacon, 2 eggs over easy, wife’s home made buttermilk biscuits, orange juice, and a cup or three of Folgers Black Silk coffee. :coffee:

Not usually.
I guess there’s a pleasurable simplicity to blandness.

I‘m way simpler in my tastes than my excellent cook of a wife, but even I can’t forgo some excitement in my meal. For instance, I‘m fine with just plain eggs sometimes, but it has to have some hot sauce or even just some pepper.

Back