Multi-Vehicle Automatic Transmission Fluids?

DR1

Vehicle - 2008 Nissan Titan located in Central Florida with 155k miles on it . Factory atf is Matic S.
Out of all of the Multi-vehicle trans. fluids out there which is the best if money was not considered?
I know there is Amsoil , Redline, Liqui-Moly, Eneos , Castrol , Idemitsu , Aisin, etc.
My truck deals in mainly stop and go traffic for the most part. Don't tow a trailer but I do put a max of 500-700 lbs in the bed from time to time

Valvoline Maxlife in the red jug fits that application. I've not used it in Nissan but I have used it in a couple of Toyota vehicles whose spec was listed on the bottle. It is recommended for both the older Matic-D and the newish Matic-S spec.

Reactions: DR1
Vehicle - 2008 Nissan Titan located in Central Florida with 155k miles on it . Factory atf is Matic S.
It's Matic-J, not S. Your Titan, believe it or not, has the same transmission as my Infiniti (5-speed). S wasn't released or spec'd until Nissan started offering 7-speed transmissions. Later years may specify Matic-S but that's only because a) Nissan has it as backwards-compatible and b) they standardized more on more on Matic-S for things like inventory reasons.

You can run Castrol Transmax Import Multi-Vehicle in that for sure. If you want synthetic, Castrol's Transmax Full Synthetic ATF is fine too.

MaxLife worked excellently in my old Infiniti.
If you browse a Nissan or Infiniti forum, most there will insist that the transmission will explode the first time you drive it with non-Nissan ATF but on non-brand-specific sites, everything I've seen says these transmissions will run fine with just about any ATF you dump in them.

DR1

If you browse a Nissan or Infiniti forum, most there will insist that the transmission will explode the first time you drive it with non-Nissan ATF but on non-brand-specific sites, everything I've seen says these transmissions will run fine with just about any ATF you dump in them.
I actually agree with you. I know that dealerships push oem BIGTIME!