Motorcyclist jumps over 60 freeway Moreno Valley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, that's a lot more impressive than jumping in a pool of used oil.

This was on the national news last night...I think "doosh" is the appropriate term. I can't relay the torture I'd want to inflict on this guy if he effed up the launch and his bike became a projectile into someone I loved.

The new media sickens me how the man and talking head babe share the reading.

As the guy associated with the riding park said, the jump itself wasn't huge or difficult. But the location and potential to cause a serious accident on the Freeway, made it really stupid to do.

The track leading up to his jump looks well used. It may have been done a few times and just not noticed...or posted online.

Originally Posted By: Silk
The track leading up to his jump looks well used. It may have been done a few times and just not noticed...or posted online.

Agreed

Originally Posted By: Silk

Don't agree. On the shot where the bike goes by on the way to the jump you can only see one other track in the freshly dug dirt. No half speed practice runs, commit and go. Ballsy but stupid stunt.

We've traveled the 60 quite a bit, some pulling a trailer, and it's narrow, windy and crowded.

The part that me laugh was they were complaining that the person didn't have a film permit.

Originally Posted By: CT8
The new media sickens me how the man and talking head babe share the reading.

More than that, they sit at the desk for 30 seconds, then stand in front of a TV wall, then wander over to a sofa for an interview. ADD TV!

And what's with the double breasted super short suit jacket and "7" pin? Gah!

Originally Posted By: The_Eric
The part that me laugh was they were complaining that the person didn't have a film permit.

A film permit would grant permission to ride in the right of way as well as closing the road so that the public was not at risk.

In California, you can pay someone to have sex with you as long as you are making a film of it.

Yeah, non-permitted events, stunts, and street theater can be a problem in certain areas of California and elsewhere, so I can understand them gravitating to that idea because that's where the legality lies...not in referencing the lack of brain synapse of this idjit.

awesome, dam commiefornia, SO glad i left that state.
yes what he did was not the smartest thing to do, at least wait till all the cars have passed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back