Motorcraft FL500S and Walmart

I noticed that Walmart doesn’t have the Motorcraft FL500S or most other Motorcraft filters. I was wondering if there was a shortage or if they no longer use them as a supplier. The only other Motorcraft I remember them having is the FL1A. I know other online places have them. Just curious.

Most Motorcraft oil filters are gone off the shelves at the super Walmart I go to. I think they might stock less, and/or people might be buying and hoarding somewhat.

They have been on and off backorder for a couple years now. Random numbers will go on backorder. Or you will have the FL-910S be available, but the FL-910S-B12 bulk pack will be on backorder with no rational explanation possible.

Right now I can't get the FL-2081 for the diesel F-150s which is alright because the specific 5W30, XO-5W30-QFA, is on backorder.

I buy my Motorcraft filters from RA. Bundle them with an order and the shipping still makes them a bargain.

motorcrafr.jpg

Just curious. I know there are other options, but found it odd. and at 5.97 was a decent deal too.

I used to buy FL-400s routinely at Walmart for 3.99, haven't seen any locally in there for some time.

Back