Most popular vehicle by state

Oh, they're around. Look for taillights burned out, bumper cover hanging on by just one or two clips, faded paper temporary tag.... Chances are you've spotted an Altima.
I refuse to believe the 150,000 mile beaters driven (bragged about) on here for the most part are cosmetically perfect....just saying.....

I refuse to believe the 150,000 mile beaters driven (bragged about) on here for the most part are cosmetically perfect....just saying.....
I'm sure you're right, but they probably aren't driving around with bumpers hanging off of them either.

I agree with an earlier comment that likely many of those F-150s are commercial vehicles, especially considering how many states it is No. 1 in. Here in town people generally aren't driving pickups as personal vehicles; that is much more of a rural thing.
Around here it seems EVERYONE drives a full size pickup...lots of new ones (which is a head scratcher considering the high prices and low local wages) and even more old models that are rusted out with the obligatory oversized "mudder" tires and loud exhaust system. The locals don't necessarily drive them because a truck makes sense for their needs (with exceptions obviously) but because their friends drive them. Personally, on the rare occasion that I'm in need of a pickup truck I borrow it from my brother.

Back