Most popular new vehicles in each state

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I know, let's make the same joke about Mazda! Man, everything is based in Tokyo, because it's the only city in Japan rite?

Hiroshima (where Mazda is HQ'ed) is only 5 1/2 hours from Tokyo by Shinkansen (bullet train).

(Yes, I'm just making fun of you, no hard feelings. Watashi wa baka gaijin mou desu ne. wwwwwww) Also, Osaka is the best city in Japan, Kansai-ben ftw.

bQEk7XY.png

Originally Posted By: laserred96gt
Corolla in Fl, I thought it would have been a Ford model.

Toyota is the new Buick.

Not surprised at the Tacoma being #1 in Hawaii. I was there on vacation a few months ago and couldn't believe how many I saw over there. At one point, I decided to count every one I saw during a 20 minute drive back to the hotel. I lost count after 80.
crazy.gif

Originally Posted By: wirelessF
Hawaii - Tacoma lol not surprising except when people think they are holier than thou trucks and sell them used with twice than expected value because hurr durr reliability top gear hilux test last uber long nothing ever breaks.

Even for the rational and discerning, if a used vehicle really does sell consistantly at twice the expected value, then it's a good choice when buying new.

Guess the Germans and Koreans never got a piece of the cake. Interesting how it's either a small/midsize sedan or a fullsize truck. No SUVs or minivans?

Originally Posted By: Falcon_LS
Guess the Germans and Koreans never got a piece of the cake. Interesting how it's either a small/midsize sedan or a fullsize truck. No SUVs or minivans?

The Forester, CR-V, and Outback are on the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back