Most discounted new trucks in the country

There's a dealership near my office in OKC that regularly has Rams and Classic Rams discounted 25%+, or at least that's what their online pricing shows. If you're willing to buy lower demand models of the Ram (quad cab, 2WD, color, etc), apparently you can get pretty steep discounts. Still too much for me, however. An MSRP of $47k for a Tradesman, quad cab, 2WD truck is too much for my blood
CDJR dealerships go deep before discounts, but of course some of them are masters in dealer antics.

4 square
combining all factory to customers incentives on the ad price
dealer addons like my fav vin etch or resistall or nitro fil sometimes combined into fancy buzzword the platinum care package

There's a dealership near my office in OKC that regularly has Rams and Classic Rams discounted 25%+, or at least that's what their online pricing shows. If you're willing to buy lower demand models of the Ram (quad cab, 2WD, color, etc), apparently you can get pretty steep discounts. Still too much for me, however. An MSRP of $47k for a Tradesman, quad cab, 2WD truck is too much for my blood.
Are you going to share the link or is it a secret?

This is at my local Ram dealer. At least its 2024 and 4x4. Was the cheapest one they had advertised.

1708299603307.jpg

Are you going to share the link or is it a secret?
David Stanley Dodge of Midwest City. I don't think this is abnormal, so I didn't think I'd need to provide a link nor did I think it was much of a secret. However, google away.

Back