More BITOG Members Step Up For Charity

Status
Not open for further replies.
About 2-3 weeks ago 2 BITOG members contacted me via PM. They were so moved by what 2015_PSD was doing, by donating oil and filters, to help out the less fortunate residents in the apt. complex I live in. It is for the elderly, disabled, and handicap people only. These people barely have enough money to live on and ANYTHING, be it food, clothes, car maintenance, helps them out so very much.
Car51 PM'ed me and stated that he had some SMITTYS SUPER S synthetic blend 5W30 motor oil that he wanted to donate. I told him that would be great because 2 elderly sisters had just moved in and their 1999 Malibu had not had an oil change in almost 2 years. I told him I would go buy an oil filter and use the oil he sent for their car. I received the package and not only did it contain the oil, but it was 2-5 qt. containers of SMITTYS SUPER S synthetic blend! He also threw in 2-FRAM HM oil filters as well!
I have been set up for 2 weeks at my g/f's house with an abscess in my amputated stump so I was only able to open the package yesterday. I am now able to get mobile just a bit so I took advantage of that and gave a filter and some oil to my friend to change the Malibu's oil.
Car51, I told the sisters yesterday what you had done for them and they were so very happy, hugged me, and cried. They wanted me to tell you thank you so very much and God Bless You!
People this is what it's all about; BITOG members helping out the less fortunate! Car51, thank you so very much, from the bottom of my heart, and may God Bless You!
smile.gif

2v33kh0.jpg

Another member, DonnyJ08, also sent me a donation of oil. He sent a 5 qt. container of M1 0W40 oil. I will be using it on an elderly womens 1981 Buick Regal. I already have the oil filter so I will be calling my friend this evening to see when he can do the OCI.
Donny, Ms. Mary told me to tell you thank you so very much. She never knew that total strangers could care so much for someone, esp. not have met one another before.
I have now been given a title in my apt. complex; The Oil Man. I told everyone that I could not do it if it were not for the members at BITOG! Again, thank you so very much Car51 and DonnyJ08. God Bless you and your families!
smile.gif

svpc80.jpg

I have some I can donate If you can find anyone who uses a 6607 and a 7317 filter(s) I suppose you could exchange them at walmart for ones you need lol.

Also have about 9-10 quarts of 10w-30 willing to donate.

Bgallagher: I like helping others so donating some oil I have a small stash of was a easy decision. Thanks to 2015_PSD for spurring me to do this
34.gif
thumbsup2.gif
01.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back