mobil 2 stroke oil?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no jetski specific oil I'm aware of, only the mx2t motorcycle oil. It does work great in other applications though, run it in my saw and bike sometimes. My gripe is it's only availabe in pint bottles and which ruins the economy of using it in toys that consume lots of oil, outboards, PWC and snowmobiles for example. I choose not to afford it for those applications. I emailed a few Mobil jobbers about purchasing buckets, barrels, or jugs, had no success.

Even in pints its still cheaper than most good motorcyle oils bought locally. Klotz R50 is like 6 or 7$ a pint vs 3.50 for Mx2T.
Its really a bargain for how well it performs.
But like Blano said I think you can get quarts now.

Avlube.com has it by the case(but shipping might be a bunch),or Autozone. Thats the only places I know of to buy it.

I don't think AutoZone is going to continue carrying it. My local AZ's are out, and they aren't restocking it. MSC Industrial sells it online by the pint, though they charge about $5 a bottle.

quote:

Originally posted by 416Rigby:
I don't think AutoZone is going to continue carrying it. My local AZ's are out, and they aren't restocking it. MSC Industrial sells it online by the pint, though they charge about $5 a bottle.

Oh no that sucks. Glad I don't use much 2stroke oil anymore...

AutoZone here has plenty of it but we're right on the river too, so I suppose the demand is there. I think I'll try it in my Polaris jetski when the Polaris syn runs out.

Autozone still carrys it. With the rename/package to racing 2t it seems there was lag in inventory where some stores ran out.

Blano's right they still carry it, I purchased two quart bottles of it a couple of weeks ago. No reduction is price though, I paid $7 a quart but now they have put red dye in it. GOGETYASUM it's the best two cycle oil I've ever used. All my engines LOVE it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back