Mobil 1/Synthetic question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:

does the words "HE SEEMED RATHER DEFENSIVE ABOUT IT" tell you anything?? btw, not trying to be gregariously Facetious or anything..but.. I've had my moments on this board but this is totally unrelated. you don't need and MBA to know they just don't want anyone to know but BITOG is superior although none of the rhetoric, both from BITOG nor EM, is dictated by any edicts or anything..shrug..what do I know, I am too busy with this great GRP III and if Shell is right about 'not all GROUP IIIs are the same'.. I am going to be a busy boy in the land of GRP IIIs(this would *include* M1 apparently *roll eyes*) before 'graduating' to the higher echelons.

Do we have an interpretor on BITOG that speaks this language?

Quote:

Quote:

does the words "HE SEEMED RATHER DEFENSIVE ABOUT IT" tell you anything?? btw, not trying to be gregariously Facetious or anything..but.. I've had my moments on this board but this is totally unrelated. you don't need and MBA to know they just don't want anyone to know but BITOG is superior although none of the rhetoric, both from BITOG nor EM, is dictated by any edicts or anything..shrug..what do I know, I am too busy with this great GRP III and if Shell is right about 'not all GROUP IIIs are the same'.. I am going to be a busy boy in the land of GRP IIIs(this would *include* M1 apparently *roll eyes*) before 'graduating' to the higher echelons.

Do we have an interpretor on BITOG that speaks this language?

crackmeup.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back