Mobil 1 Price Increase!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything is going up. Oil I don't care at 77 I more than likely have a lifetime supply already. But in another 15 years you aren't going to need it your will be forced out of your cars!
Huh? Seems like prices of keyboards are going up too

Right now, Castrol Edge 0W-40 is $21.97 on Amazon. I'm ordering some while the price is still reasonable...

Funny how things change... Walmart just upped the price to $25.27, one day later.

It's also available at my store in Wasilla, Alaska.

All Castrol synthetics are on $21 rollback at Walmart. Th only problem is finding a store that actually has any. I also saw they're saying "unavailable" online.

Funny how things change... Walmart just upped the price to $25.27 .

It's also available at my store in Wasilla, Alaska.
All 3 stores near me have full shelves of Castrol synthetics. Edge $21, Magnatec $20~ even new Castrol synthetic. 🤔🤔🤔🤔

All Castrol synthetics are on $21 rollback at Walmart. Th only problem is finding a store that actually has any. I also saw they're saying "unavailable" online.
Meant to reply to your post instead of my own. See my #62 just above.

All 3 stores near me have full shelves of Castrol synthetics. Edge $21, Magnatec $20~ even new Castrol synthetic. 🤔🤔🤔🤔
Sorry for the confusion, I was trying to correct my post that aquariuscsm answered concerning my own on page 3. He said, "All Castrol synthetics are on $21 rollback at Walmart. The only problem is finding a store that actually has any. I also saw they're saying "unavailable" online."

My Walmart store has Castrol Edge 0W-40, but it upped the online price to over $25 in only one day -- yesterday to today. It's no longer the deal it was. Though, the local store might still have it at the lower price. I'll have to get out of the house and check. You get the feeling they're reading this site or something! :p

Speaking of getting out of the house... it's 9 degrees and blowing 30 to 40 mph here. I really do need to get outside though -- cabin fever.

Last edited:
Nope. The local store had already upped its price for Edge 0W-40 to match their online price. Those sticker-updaters are fast! Now, Edge 0W-40 is only 2 or 3 cents cheaper, per quart, than Mobil1 0W-40 FS. Figures...

Sorry for the confusion, I was trying to correct my post that aquariuscsm answered concerning my own on page 3. He said, "All Castrol synthetics are on $21 rollback at Walmart. The only problem is finding a store that actually has any. I also saw they're saying "unavailable" online."

My Walmart store has Castrol Edge 0W-40, but it upped the online price to over $25 in only one day -- yesterday to today. It's no longer the deal it was. Though, the local store might still have it at the lower price. I'll have to get out of the house and check. You get the feeling they're reading this site or something! :p

Speaking of getting out of the house... it's 9 degrees and blowing 30 to 40 mph here. I really do need to get outside though -- cabin fever.
Steve: it’s all good. I guess it may be location dependent. Like, people talking about this HDEO/rotlela love fest shortage. Was in Rural King 12 minutes from me Saturday; they had a ons of conventional and blend rotella and even full syn 15w40. Lots of the Providence brand HDEO and PCMO too

Steve: it’s all good. I guess it may be location dependent. Like, people talking about this HDEO/rotlela love fest shortage. Was in Rural King 12 minutes from me Saturday; they had a ons of conventional and blend rotella and even full syn 15w40. Lots of the Providence brand HDEO and PCMO too
Rural King rocks. Wish we had that chain up here. :)

Skipping Chipotle!?!? Give up something different.
Ahh the good ole BITOG economic analysts. Noticed the price bump, switched over to Edge Euro for my next change because I thought it was an Amazon error. I guess $5 isn’t that big of a deal, I was kind of annoyed and then realized it’s about $10 more a year for my driving which means I’ll have to skip 1 Chipotle burrito per year.

Regular price was $27 for m1 EP, now its $29, its about 7%, cosistent with inflation on everything. Dont forget that mobil1 has not raised prices for years, so this is nothing

Regular price was $27 for m1 EP, now its $29, its about 7%, cosistent with inflation on everything. Dont forget that mobil1 has not raised prices for years, so this is nothing
At my local WM, it’s been $29 since I can remember. They’d roll it back to $27 occasionally.

At my local WM, it’s been $29 since I can remember. They’d roll it back to $27 occasionally.
Online it was always $27 for me
as regular price, with occasional rollbacks to $25. I bought oil @WM online for past 10yrs

Last edited:
No its was for HM extended performance give a guy credit he's knows what he bought when he isn't a Johhny come lately!
This clearly was some kind of one off sale or mistake made by one of the stores. People here are discussing regular pricing that you see in walmart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back