Mobil 1- Circle of Performance

I've called Mobil twice to ck on my 1st (EP) rebate sent in over 3 months ago. Very rude respondent said high demand--will get it when I get it--they have the submission. The one I mailed for AFE sent in over 1 month ago--they can't even ck to see if they got it, yet. This is by far the most pokey response I have ever had to any rebate. I've used M-1 since the 70's--I mentioned this and the disappointment with the delay--he could care less. I'm getting less loyal after the forementioned encounter

what do you expect? customer service is [censored] all around. IF I receive good service from a company I prefer paying a little extra for their products. I figure I got a great deal on the oil I purchased, was going to get it anyway, and this rebate makes it even better whenever it arrives.

You don't mail your rebate to Mobil, but rather to a rebate processing clearinghouse who processes them. How would you expect any company to be able to find one specific submission? I got my rebate just fine.

U guys are worse then my kids!!! you'll get it, patients my child how did this turn into the rebate from [censored] thread again...

Originally Posted By: daman
U guys are worse then my kids!!! you'll get it, patients my child how did this turn into the rebate from [censored] thread again...
It always turn into a M1 bash thread..

I never relied much on a rebate, in fact prior to joining BITOG didn't bother much with them. Now I take advantage of rebates whenever possible, but don't buy a product just because of a rebate. I treat the rebate like a bonus, if I get it, I get it. As far as Mobil 1 customer service, they were very rude, either on the phone or via email. More so than any of the other oil companies I corresponded with.