Mobil 1 5qt 12pk for $29.97 at walmart

I'm in for 90 quarts:

Screenshot-2024-01-16-at-10-07-24-AM.png

Looks like my 90 quarts weigh about 18 pounds collectively so a return is in order as well.

10.8 lbs on 1 order
8.0 lbs on 1 order

Last edited:
I got one 5qt container but I chatted with CS and got them to do a full refund plus $10 coupon for next purchase. They told me to keep the oil for their mistake.
Not the deal I hoped for but I'll take free!
Good luck to everyone else. Maybe someone will get the full 12 pack!

Did buy online pickup in store. They guy handed me one jug. I said the item says it's a 12 pack. He went and talked to the order picker who claimed it just comes up as 1 5qt jug item on their end.

No go

~10 lbs is about the weight of one 5 quart jug. Safe to say no one has gotten what the OP 'appears' to say. From looking at all the posts, seems no joy is the result thus far?

Can someone very basically explain what the OP offer and some subsequent similar offers should say? In other words, what is really meant by the wording.

I ask because I got an email from WM yesterday saying "I have good taste", :) and the OP offer was linked as well as another. Must have gotten the email because I clicked on one or more of the links posted.

~10 lbs is about the weight of one 5 quart jug. Safe to say no one has gotten what the OP 'appears' to say. From looking at all the posts, seems no joy is the result thus far?

Can someone very basically explain what the OP offer and some subsequent similar offers should say? In other words, what is really meant by the wording.

I ask because I got an email from WM yesterday saying "I have good taste", :) and the OP offer was linked as well as another. Must have gotten the email because I clicked on one or more of the links posted.
The OP posted the actual add, and mentioned probably good to be true, but would try. The add said "pack of 12"

Several of us got a 3 pack of 5w-40 Castrol Euro for what should have been the price of 1 about a month ago - $26.97 I believe. So it truly was worth a try.

I am not sure what your asking.

What did you buy from walmart that was in good taste? My taste could use some improvement I am told?

Back