Mobil 1 5qt 12pk for $29.97 at walmart

ignore the description, when you order its
Pack Size:Single
What's confusing me is the difference in the ¢/fl oz with the 12pk being 2.1¢/fl oz and the regular being 18.7¢/fl oz. I would think they would be same unless you are getting more oz with the 12pk, which you should.

For me it's $19.99.
The juice is worth the squeeze 😉
Screenshot_20240115_124206_Walmart.jpg

Seems pretty suspect though… could be fraudulent or stolen goods or could be legit.
That's a new 3rd party seller that popped up, judging by the fact that AAP is also listed, I think it's pretty clear the listing is for an individual item and the title is just wrong and it's not an actual pricing error.
1705352119817.jpg

Bakery racing LLC 🤣. No reviews for that seller obviously
Yeah, I've seen them as a WM online third party oil seller many times. /s Oops now gone at last check. 😄

These WM listing errors always fun to watch the comments and results. Note "listing" means price and/or wording (quantity). Congrats ahead of time to anyone that receives the first OP deal.

Last edited:
the 5 quart jugs were gone but I was able to order 4 of the 9 quart cases 5-20 for $35.12 plus $2.91 tax. I have Walmart plus or whatever it is so most things are shipped free if it's over $35. supposedly delivered tomorrow I will report back

Back