Mobil 0W-30 @ Walmart

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just tried to order Mobil 1 EP 0-20 and Walmart won't even let you order it. Amazon only has 5-20 for $50 and Advance doesn't have it. GF is trying to buy a new Toyota Avalon. If you can find them, they are marked up $4-5k over msrp. Found 1 dealer 2hrs away that will sell for msrp buy they don't know when they are getting any. The economy must be worse than they are reporting. And to think a year ago this situation didn't exist.

There is no 5-30 M1 at my store here in Daytona, Fl area.
Plenty of Valvoline, Havoline, Pennzoil and Supertech. I guess I'll use what I can find at that time of need. 2021 GMC Canyon 3.6L V6 so it needs to be DEXOS.

There is no 5-30 M1 at my store here in Daytona, Fl area.
Plenty of Valvoline, Havoline, Pennzoil and Supertech. I guess I'll use what I can find at that time of need. 2021 GMC Canyon 3.6L V6 so it needs to be DEXOS.
Walked through the Walmart oil section yesterday - only thing really short was HDEO …

I just tried to order Mobil 1 EP 0-20 and Walmart won't even let you order it. Amazon only has 5-20 for $50 and Advance doesn't have it. GF is trying to buy a new Toyota Avalon. If you can find them, they are marked up $4-5k over msrp. Found 1 dealer 2hrs away that will sell for msrp buy they don't know when they are getting any. The economy must be worse than they are reporting. And to think a year ago this situation didn't exist.
Well I just looked at my local Walmart online they'll mail it to you for $27 and change online!

But extended performance I'd likely just get this.

Last edited:
This thread is three weeks old and oil availability has changed since then. With the large number of political posts, and with an answer to the OP question on the first page, it’s time to shut down this line of discussion because we keep crossing the politics line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back