Mixing oils - what viscosity do you get?

I’m not at all worried about asking a simple question on someone’s thread that seems to be a fan of Schaffer’s oil. Why don’t you two stop muddying up this guys thread and have some relevant input?
Lol. Let’s make a non-relevant post and then when people ask about it you get snarky and accuse others of “muddying” up the thread.

Wow.

Kuato

I’m not at all worried about asking a simple question on someone’s thread that seems to be a fan of Schaffer’s oil. Why don’t you two stop muddying up this guys thread and have some relevant input?

Thanks for saying that; IMHO your question wasn't out of bounds since I had mentioned Schaeffer - AND it's in my signature AND I've mentioned numerous times on here that I almost became a rep (squashed by disease-that-shall-not-be-named))

A new thread is another correct solution ... but there's just too much opportunity for drama I guess. "Muddied waters" LOL truth.

To answer your question reasonably and without judgement - every analysis I've had done with Schaeffer has had a good slug of moly, so yes I think that is part of their usual formulation.

Last edited: