Mislabelled or am I missing something?

Hello, if this is in the wrong place I apologize
I purchased a hyper tough oil filter wrench from Walmart, it helps to change the oil filter on my Gator which is nearly impossible to me, I have 50 + oil filter wrenches, that cannot grip the oil filter so I’m gonna try this one, how is this a 3/8 Inch drive and 1/2 inch drive, it’s clearly a half-inch drive and a 22 mm socket am I my missing something. Where is the 3/8 inch drive socket?

IMG_6469.jpeg

IMG_6467.jpeg

IMG_6468.jpeg

Exactly it’s labeled to sale like it’s easy Peezy, it’s a 22 mm socket or a half inch drive it should be labeled as

Exactly it’s labeled to sale like it’s easy Peezy, it’s a 22 mm socket or a half inch drive it should be labeled as
You cant get the 1/2" adapter out?! Yank it with vice grips!

I have one of those similar designs I purchased at ADAP decades ago; I don't like it or use it

That little guy will help a TON on your Gator. I assume you have an 835? I work as a tech at JD, doing services on those are a pain.

Just be glad you don't have an RSX860! Those are a REAL treat to service.

I have a 2014 John Deere gator SUV 550 with a 16 horse vanguard, with the skid plate in the way the motor **** it’s so hard to get a grip on the old , and the hole that you put your hand up in you cannot get it off

Back