Miracle of Toyota WS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just spent the afternoon draining out a synthetic ATF from a GX 470. I replaced it with the nonsense thetic Toyota WS. I know most of you won't believe what I'm about to say and you may not get the same results but I feel like I must report them.

I decided to carry my 14 empty WS cans and all my paper towel mess to the dumpster. I noticed that normally I have to press the go pedal about 3/4 of an inch to maintain a 45 mph speed limit. But after changing to the Toyota WS I only have to press five eights of an inch on the go pedal to maintain 45 mph. Just doing some rough calculations in my head I'm figuring that should translate to about 7 miles per gallon highway and probably more in the city. I also noticed that the door locks aren't nearly as loud now. And on top of these facts, when I roll down the two back windows I don't get that Rumbling sound anymore. Obviously the changing of this fluid has affected the aerodynamics of my car. The only thing that concerns me is now I can only feel is shifting into three gears.
I'm assuming it's just shifting so smoothly now that I am unable to perceive the shifting into a couple of the five speeds.

I know what I'm telling you seems really hard to believe if some of you may think I'm just lying. But to be honest with you, I'm going to use the Toyota WS in the gearbox on my John Deere riding mower and in my Stihl chainsaw oil reservoir.

I can promise you won't get the same results.

I love you guys!
crazy.gif

That's nice. But I don't love it when people troll the technical forums with goofy posts they think are funny, for whatever reason (whether it be alcohol or other issues.) This belongs in the humor forum, not here.

Originally Posted by The Critic
I think you need another beer.

laugh.gif

You talking about kschachn, right?
grin.gif

It is more like the miracle of new fluid in the trans after ATF change.

Never know how the old fluid causes in terms of damage and behavior until the fluid is changed.

I have a friend whose Honda was shuddering and jerking.
So I told him to change the ATF with Drain & Fill.
After that, the shudders and jerks were all gone.
The trans shift smoothly.
The miracle of new ATF in the trans.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Bud
Originally Posted by The Critic
I think you need another beer.
laugh.gif

You talking about kschachn, right?
grin.gif

There is a forum dedicated to humor, regardless of the quality of that humor.

kschachn, you gotta be kidding. You really think I'm trying to be humorous?

You crack me up
banana2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back