Minn Multphase Personality Inventory = MMPI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wondered if you had made the tour to our fine white elephant ($4 billion as opposed the the $275 million for the same setup in FL). A friend of mine's group did a mod on Limerick. I don't know if he had to take the test. He came straight out of the Navy's nuke program. Oddly enough, his degree was in biology - go figure. A brother of a friend did eddy current tests on the "U" tubes I believe that his contractor did require the psych battery on him.

Sometimes I hear voices ...(relax!! It's when I'm on the phone
grin.gif
....or am I
confused.gif
shocked.gif
)

Eddy Current is what I do. I test all kind of tubes. Straight ones, U ones, Finned ones. Its so exciting. I work for Master-Lee Energy Services. We have had the contract for Exelon plants for about 4-5 years now. I have been to Limerick in 03, 04 and I am scheduled to head back in 05 again.

Eric

Well you must run one of those robot climbers. You don't happen to have a sister named Jennie do you?
shocked.gif
Hmm terms like bobbin and rotary come into my mind
confused.gif

We had the tubes on our small exchangers (evaporators)checked early in my distillation career. Carrier was the contractor ..but the guy was an independant. We had titanium tubes/vessel. He said that he does work some exchangers that are like 30 feet across and that on those they just do a cross section.

WAY WAY
offtopic.gif

I do all BOP work. No robots here, thats for Steam Generator work in PWR plants. I check out the feedwater heaters and condensers mostly. We do hit some other small units throughout the plant. I dont have a sis Jennie, actually I dont have any sisters or brothers
grin.gif

Eric

quote:

I dont have a sis Jennie, actually I dont have any sisters or brothers

Ah ..I see (getting that look on his face just like the first interviewer in Blade Runner as he asked Leon about the tortus on its back in the desert .."but it can't Leon ..not without your help ..and you're not helping." What do you mean I'm not helping?" "I mean you're not helping! Why is that Leon?") another only child!!

Perhaps this is why.....

quote:

I THINK PEOPLE ARE OUT TO GET ME!!!

grin.gif

(shh- I don't have any brothers or sisters either. My parents knew how to cut their losses)

It's kinda funny wondering why your father was 38 and your mother 32 for their one and only child. Then you find out that they had just about settled into the idea of not having any and "Hello" ....and then decided that any more would be "unnecessary".

They just wanted to give the gene pool a fighting chance.
grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back