Milwaukee vs Dewalt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at the new Milwaukee M18 Fuel brushless, should have waited for that instead of getting DeWalt 20V max. Plus you're opened up to the entire M18 line up which is pretty large.

I side with DeWalt, primarily because family works there. And I get free stuff.

Between my co-op there in college and family I haven't bought a single power tool, ever and I have a nice collection imo.

but yeah, it's like asking which is better. Ford, Chevy or Mopar.

Originally Posted By: racer12306
I side with DeWalt, primarily because family works there. And I get free stuff.

Between my co-op there in college and family I haven't bought a single power tool, ever and I have a nice collection imo.

but yeah, it's like asking which is better. Ford, Chevy or Mopar.

I did my co-ops at B&D also, mostly Quality & Reliability

Originally Posted By: bmwjohn
oddly enough, a guy that is doing some work for me (very reasonably and stuff I no longer wish to tackle)really wants/needs a cordless recip. saw to hack off stuff at pick n pull, etc. asked if I could help find one, work some kind of trade off. Best source / price anyone? Dewalt or Bosch maybe? Harbor Freight have a $39 one (maybe get extended warranty), which isn't brand that he thinks he needs, but Dewalts seem $125, Bosch more. Sources and comments please (I'm in Indiana, not looking for hot stuff, just legit good price) thanks.

You can go on ebay and buy a 10% off Lowe's coupon for usually $1.50 or 5 for $7. That can save you a decent amount on the price of a good saw. My friend that is a plumber introduced me to that. I prefer dewalt cordless tools but my only other experiences are with craftsman, ryobi and B&D.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back