Milwaukee 2566 and 2567 where have you been all my life?

I recently purchased the high speed 1/4 and 3/8 Milwaukee ratchets. 2566 and 2567. I have been using the old non brushless for over 5 years. On my second set of them due to being out of the 5 year warranty. I am so pleased with them initially. The speed is like WOW. It’s really quite shocking. The head size doesn’t seem to be an issue and it’s very similar to the standards.

I’ll run them through the paces as usual I can’t see having good service life. I definitely wouldn’t get another set of the non brushless after those break as I don’t see any reason to with these high speeds being available.

The speed sacrificed torque, no?

I understand cordless ratchets that don't impact don't need to be that powerful, but I do like the bit of grunt my "slow" extended reach Milwaukee has

I really don’t think so. Seem to be close on par. Really seems to be stronger could be placebo with the speed. It’s like holy cow fast

Reactions: D60
The speed sacrificed torque, no?

I understand cordless ratchets that don't impact don't need to be that powerful, but I do like the bit of grunt my "slow" extended reach Milwaukee has
The 1/4" high speed seems stronger, But it may be the speed/inertia that's fooling me?

Admittedly I haven't touched the high speeds. I was going from @The Critic 's experience, and I may be misrepresenting his review.

IIRC on paper Milwaukee rates them at roughly half the foot pounds of the slower versions. But yeah, there's something to be said for inertia.

I'm still wanting their new pass-thru version!!

Admittedly I haven't touched the high speeds. I was going from @The Critic 's experience, and I may be misrepresenting his review.

IIRC on paper Milwaukee rates them at roughly half the foot pounds of the slower versions. But yeah, there's something to be said for inertia.

They are rated at 35 lb/ft each. They don’t have the same break away if you just put it up there on a bolt that’s too tight. But you use your arms with it manually for that

2566/2567 have 35 ft-lbs. The 2557 is rated for 55 ft-lbs. At least in Milwaukee's line-up, you can have speed or torque. I do find the higher torque to be slightly more useful for removing semi rusty fasteners or ones with some threadlock.

2566/2567 have 35 ft-lbs. The 2557 is rated for 55 ft-lbs. At least in Milwaukee's line-up, you can have speed or torque. I do find the higher torque to be slightly more useful for removing semi rusty fasteners or ones with some threadlock.

Ok after doing some head to head I totally agree with this. The high speed will stall out put the standard guy on it and it will muscle it out. Interesting observation…if I had to guess has to do with the gearing

Ok after doing some head to head I totally agree with this. The high speed will stall out put the standard guy on it and it will muscle it out. Interesting observation…if I had to guess has to do with the gearing
I always figured they used the same motor and just changed the gearing. No proof of this, though.

Back