Milesyn SB 10W30 API GF-5/SN, Synthetic Blend ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all

Seeing what everybody thinks of this oil. Been doing some online shopping lately for cheap oil and this is what I found to be the cheapest. I can buy it in a 5 gallon bucket for 40 bucks. I change my oil every 3000 and always used coventional oil. This would be the first time using a blend. Never heard of this brand so any insight would be appreciated thanks.

Good brand with little name recognition at this time. I know some of us here have used the SXR synthetic but I don't see why the SB would be a bad choice.

Those 5 gallon buckets can be a pain to pour from. They do have a built in spout but a hand pump might make less of a mess.

Get a pail pump from walmart for 15 bucks and keep an old 5 qt jug to transfer oil. It's a good brand, I have 3 5 gallon jugs in storage right now. I've been using it on my truck, the corolla, and my mom's kia optima with no issues. They are a gf-5 api sn rated oil, with the 5w30 being dexos rated.

Will be running this in my 01 Jeep Cherokee and also a 87 Chevy truck and suburban. Think I might just do it. I change my oil every 3000 miles so I like going cheap. Plan on getting a pump to use. Thanks everyone that replied.

I bought the 5w/20 SB a couple weeks ago for $32.98 for the 5 gallon bucket. I am trying it out and if I buy it again (if it goes back on sale)I will invest in the pump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back