Milesyn oils anybody?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazon has had that oil listed pretty cheaply for almost a year now. About 8 or 9 months ago, I think this site sold them out
lol.gif
. If it meets the certs of your vehicles, and you have the place to store it, I wouldn't hesitate to buy it.

I've looked at that stuff several times, but I keep finding other local deals to keep my PSD lubed. May pull the trigger on it one day, but would also like to know if anyone's used it in a 7.3 PSD?

You can get 5-quart jugs of full synthetic Harvest King oil for $11-$12 (it is a Citgo product)

Can you get 15W-40 Mystik JT-8 oil locally? It's usually fair priced.

Bought two cases with Amazon Prime when it was very very cheap. Meets all the specs. So will be using it in a few months. If it comes on sale again will buy two more cases.
With the Mobil 1 and PP rebates stocked up. Then added Shell from HD all sitting next to the Milesyn. Easier than ever to have a full stash.

I'm about finished with my first 5 gallons of SXR 5W20 and have a bucket of SXR 5W30 waiting. I've also used the SB 5W30. All of them seem to work well.

They now have a few that are 2nd Gen Dexos rated as well as several that are SN Plus now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back