Get up to a $40 Digital Gift Card When You Buy Shell Rotella

GET UP TO A $40 DIGITAL GIFT CARD WHEN YOU BUY SHELL ROTELLA

NOTE: All requests for this offer include a USPS address verification check. Please note that Address 2 may be required for apartments, suites, or some housing units. In addition, to protect your privacy, the session will time out after three (3) minutes.

Offer valid from February 15, 2024 to May 15, 2024

To receive up to a $40 digital Gift Card*, with a limit of one (1), per person, household or address (email and physical):

Purchase one of the following qualifying Shell Rotella® heavy duty diesel engine oil products:
  • One (1) 2.5-gallon bottle of Shell Rotella® T4 Triple Protection heavy duty diesel engine oil and earn a $10 digital Gift Card*, OR
  • One (1) 3-gallon bottle of Shell Rotella® T4 Triple Protection heavy duty diesel engine oil and earn a $10 digital Gift Card*, OR
  • One (1) 5-gallon pail of Shell Rotella® T4 Triple Protection heavy duty diesel engine oil and earn a $20 digital Gift Card*, OR
  • One (1) 1-gallon bottle of Shell Rotella® T5 Synthetic Blend heavy duty diesel engine oil and earn a $10 digital Gift Card*, OR
  • One (1) 2.5-gallon bottle of Shell Rotella® T5 Synthetic Blend heavy duty diesel engine oil and earn a $20 digital Gift Card*, OR
  • One (1) 5-gallon pail of Shell Rotella® T5 Synthetic Blend heavy duty diesel engine oil and earn a $30 digital Gift Card*, OR
  • One (1) case (3*1-gallon bottles) of Shell Rotella® T5 Synthetic Blend heavy duty diesel engine oil and earn a $30 digital Gift Card*, OR
  • One (1) 1-gallon bottle of Shell Rotella® T6 Full Synthetic Blend heavy duty diesel engine oil and earn a $15 digital Gift Card*, OR
  • One (1) 2.5-gallon bottle of Shell Rotella® T6 Full Synthetic Blend heavy duty diesel engine oil and earn a $25 digital Gift Card*, OR
  • One (1) 5-gallon pail of Shell Rotella® T6 Full Synthetic Blend heavy duty diesel engine oil and earn a $40 digital Gift Card*, OR
  • One (1) case (3*1-gallon bottles) of Shell Rotella® T6 Full Synthetic Blend heavy duty diesel engine oil and earn a $40 digital Gift Card*
*Offer begins on February 15, 2024 and ends on May 15, 2024 (“Promotion Period”). Must be at least 18. Valid email address required. Offer valid at participating locations in the United States (excludes territories and possessions). Not valid on purchases made on Amazon.com or Walmart.com. Void in RI and where prohibited or restricted by law. While supplies last. Limit one (1) Gift Card with a maximum value of $40. Valid original receipt required. NOTE: For purchases made on a participating retailer’s website, the purchase receipt with the order confirmation/order number, as well as the shipping confirmation or final delivery/pick-up receipt is required. Submissions without this proof of purchase will be denied. Orders that are canceled and/or product returns are ineligible for this offer. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Gift Cards are subject to separate terms and conditions of issuer. SOPUS Products may amend, modify cancel, rescind, or extend this offer, in whole or in part, at any time, without notice. No Gift Card within 6 weeks? Call 1-866-707-6737 or visit www.shellrebatecenter.com/rotella

I purchased four individual gallons of T5 (walmart clearance, $15 each), submitted receipt, just got my rebate credit for $40.

I had anticipated based on how the terms read (purchase one of the following) that I might only get $10 back.

$5 a gallon (1.25 a quart) ain't bad.

So the gallons of T5 were priced at $21.73 on the shelf but rang up $19.74 at my local WM

If I'm reading the rebate correctly this will make a synblend HDEO $9.74/gal, putting it at pre-irrational-panic prices.

I'm fully aware of the claims of foaming and read the thread when it first started. I guess I'm just not ready to jump on the histrionic train yet (shrug)

I purchased four individual gallons of T5 (walmart clearance, $15 each), submitted receipt, just got my rebate credit for $40.

I had anticipated based on how the terms read (purchase one of the following) that I might only get $10 back.

$5 a gallon (1.25 a quart) ain't bad.
To confirm, it sounds like you just filed a single rebate and they figured it out?

I only ask because some like Old World now require a submission for each individual item purchased

To confirm, it sounds like you just filed a single rebate and they figured it out?

I only ask because some like Old World now require a submission for each individual item purchased
One submission. One receipt. Four 1-gallon jugs on receipt. Filed with 1-gallon option selection.

$40 credit in my inbox...$40 amazon credit.

Back