MIL-PRF-63460F Radcolube CLP

I've been using this now for a few months and I must say it's a great CLP. It really cleans and lubes well. I'm sure it protects well, but I haven't had enough time with the product. I do like the fact that it's cheaper than G96 and Break-Free, especially when purchased by the gallon. It has just a faint sweet smell similar to grape juice that fades away after a few hours on the rifle. If you're looking for an all-in-one (with the exception of a copper remover) give it a shot.

I've been using this now for a few months and I must say it's a great CLP. It really cleans and lubes well. I'm sure it protects well, but I haven't had enough time with the product. I do like the fact that it's cheaper than G96 and Break-Free, especially when purchased by the gallon. It has just a faint sweet smell similar to grape juice that fades away after a few hours on the rifle. If you're looking for an all-in-one (with the exception of a copper remover) give it a shot.
Yep, definitely a good lube. Judging by the stock numbers and similar containers, it appears that G96's "Military Approved Synthetic CLP Gun Oil" is made by Radco Industries.

D4C065D9-CC9D-4653-A08F-2E0993414B38.jpeg

I’m running old school.

so is this CLP viscous or runny? i have some lucas clp and don't like it as its too thin

Back