Microsoft "Hotmail" issue.

When I tried to check my email this morning, clicking the first email to read,I get this message where the body of the email is supposed to be. I Googled the issue and it seems to be widespread with lots of Hotmail users. Anyone else have this issue? I'm using Safari as my Mac's browser. My Hotmail works perfectly on my iPhone which is also Safari. What's the dealio,anyone know? Anyone else experiencing this?

Hotmail.png

My Hotmail works perfectly on my iPhone. I guess rebooting my Mac will be my next try.

I think he means "Outlook Live" (which I'm using - works good too) ... which use to be the old Microsoft hotmail.

I have used Gmail and GMX for so long I had forgotten about Hotmail. I used that back in the day when dialup internet was all the rage.

I have used Gmail and GMX for so long I had forgotten about Hotmail. I used that back in the day when dialup internet was all the rage.
It's not the same Hotmail anymore. Microsoft 365 (formerly Office 365) beats the [censored] out of Google. And for a free account, you can do a lot worse than outlook.com

My hotmail has been screwed up for over a month, but that doesn't stop them from trying to sell me "Premium.
Smoky
PS: the odd thing to me is that I can connect to outlook/hotmail with Apple products but not using Microsoft products.

Last edited:
Back